The Medical Communications Division of Carden Jennings Publishing develops and produces several different formats of medical education programs for the professional audience. We can offer our vast experience in creating and distributing medical education programs to extend the reach and influence of content beyond live events. CJP produces programs in print (monographs, highlights, supplements, proceedings, etc.), for online distribution via our professional communities and web portals, and on other digital platforms (CD-ROM, DVD, and DVD-ROM). Our services include the following:
- Turn-key publishing services, including writing, editing, trafficking, design and production
- Publication planning
- Multimedia design and production for the web, CD-ROM, DVD, and DVD-ROM
- Web site development and hosting
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) development
- Custom program development, including consulting, design, and implementation
Among the specific program titles produced by CJP are Bloodline Reviews®, Blood and Marrow Transplantation Reviews™, The Heart Surgery Forum Reviews™, Cases in Cardiology®, Cases in Lymphoma®, Cases in Flow Cytometry®, and the Private Lecture Series™. All programs, whether developed by CJP or our content partners, are hosted and distributed online on www.Bloodline.net (hematology and oncology), www.HSForum.com (Cardiac care), or www.privatelectureseries.com (all interactive multimedia portals).